Ready for early translation: Tech News #41 (2017)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #41 (2017)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F41&action=page

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

Please do tell me if there's anything I can help you with.)

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #41 (2017)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 6:21 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F41&action=page
>
> I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
> Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
> wikis in that language. Deadlines:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines

The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
since my email yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can
translate safely.

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 4:12 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 6:21 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> The latest tech newsletter is ready for early translation:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2017/41
>>
>> Direct translation link:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F41&action=page
>>
>> I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
>> Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
>> wikis in that language. Deadlines:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines
>
> The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
> since my email yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can
> translate safely.

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 15 languages) to 757 pages across wikis.

//Johan Jönsson