Ready for early translation: Tech News #42 (2017)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #42 (2017)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F42&action=page

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

Please do tell me if there's anything I can help you with.)

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #42 (2017)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 8:39 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F42&action=page

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

Please do tell me if there's anything I can help you with.)

The text of the newsletter is now final. No new items have been added since my email yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate safely.

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 4:09 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 8:39 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F42&action=page

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter has now been delivered (in 15 languages) to 757 pages across wikis.

One item was postponed to next week; I'll move existing translations too when that issue has been marked for translation.

//Johan Jönsson