Ready for early translation: Tech News #42 (2018)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #42 (2018)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F42&action=page

I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!)

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #42 (2018)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 11:29 AM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F42&action=page

The text of the newsletter is now final. One link has been changed and
one new item has been added since yesterday. There won't be any more
changes; you can translate safely. Thank you!

--
Nick Wilson

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 8:28 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F42&action=page

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 18 languages) to 796 pages across wikis.

//Johan Jönsson