Ready for early translation: Tech News #51 (2017)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #51 (2017)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%51&action=page

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

Please do tell me if there's anything I can help you with.

This is the last issue of Tech News for 2017. It'll be back in January
2018, after the holidays (in this case mainly Christmas/Yule and New
Year's Eve), during which no deployments will take place. Thank you,
everyone, for being part of making Tech News. It's deeply appreciated,
always.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #51 (2017)

Stryn@Wikimedia
Merry Christmas and happy New Year too :)

Stryn
Suomenkielisen Wikipedian ylläpitäjä & osoitepaljastaja / Admin and checkuser on the Finnish Wikipedia
Wikidatan ylläpitäjä / Admin on Wikidata
Meta-Wikin ylläpitäjä / Admin on Meta-Wiki
Ylivalvoja / Steward

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 9:30 PM, Stryn <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The direct link was not working, so try this one:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F51&action=page

Thanks, Stryn.

The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

Trizek (Benoît) will distribute the newsletter on Monday.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #51 (2017)

Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
Hello

The technical newsletter has been delivered to 761 pages in 17 languages. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2017/51

Remember this is the last issue of Tech News for 2017. The next newsletter will be drafted during the first week of January.

Thank you for your precious help during the year!

Benoît

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 6:42 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 9:30 PM, Stryn <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The direct link was not working, so try this one:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F51&action=page

Thanks, Stryn.

The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

Trizek (Benoît) will distribute the newsletter on Monday.

//Johan Jönsson

Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
Community Liaison