Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #14 (2014)

Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #14 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozlowski
Hi!
The latest issue of the Tech News bulletin is ready for translation at:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/14

The bulletin will be sent to subscribers on Monday morning (UTC); all
translations existing by that time will be posted on wikis in those
languages.

There might be some edits tomorrow, but the content should remain fairly
stable -- I will let you know as soon as a final version of the issue is
published.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help, feedback and involvement.

                 Tomasz

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #14 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozlowski
Hi!
This is to let you know that I just froze this week's issue of Tech News
and published its final version at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/14>.

No new messages have been added since my last e-mail to this list, but
one existing message has been improved & clarified:
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translations:Tech/News/2014/14/33/en>.

The Czech, Finnish, Hebrew, Italian and Ukrainian translations of that
message need updating, but from now on, there will be no more changes
coming.

The bulletin will be distributed to subscribers on Monday morning
according to the publication schedule visible on top of the page on Meta.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help, feedback and involvement.

                 Tomasz

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #14 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozlowski
Hi!
Thank you all for your help!

The newsletter and its translations have now been delivered to
subscribers across wikis (in 13 languages this week).

                 Tomasz