Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #16 (2014)

Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #16 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozlowski
Hello,
the latest issue of the Tech News bulletin is ready for translation at:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/16

The bulletin will be sent to subscribers on Monday morning (UTC); all
translations existing by that time will be posted on wikis in those
languages.

There might be some edits tomorrow, but the content should remain fairly
stable -- I will let you know as soon as a final version of the issue is
published.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help, feedback and involvement.

                 Tomasz

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #16 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozlowski
Hi again,
this is just to let you know that I just froze this week's issue of Tech
News and published its final version at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/16>.

One new message has been added since my last e-mail to this list:
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translations:Tech/News/2014/16/22/en>
is about a new feature in the MassMessage extension that allows you to
send messages to all pages in a given category.

 From now on, there will be no more changes coming.

As you can see, we are featuring a call for contributors in this issue;
I'd appreciate if you could pass this information on, and maybe perhaps
think of getting a little more involved yourselves? Thanks :-)

As always, the bulletin will be distributed to subscribers on Monday
morning according to the publication schedule visible on top of the page
on Meta.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help, feedback and involvement.

                 Tomasz

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #16 (2014)

Guillaume Paumier-3

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 12:33 AM, Tomasz W. Kozlowski
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> the latest issue of the Tech News bulletin is ready for translation at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/16

Thank you all for your help. The newsletter is now being delivered to
subscribers across wikis in 12 languages.

--
Guillaume Paumier