Ready for translation: Tech News #17 (2019)

Ready for translation: Tech News #17 (2019)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2019%2F17&action=page

Quiddity (Nick) plans to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon
(UTC), i.e. Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be
posted on the wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. Nick will let you know on Friday in
any case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!)

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #17 (2019)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 8:43 AM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2019%2F17&action=page

Quiddity (Nick) plans to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon
(UTC), i.e. Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be
posted on the wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. Nick will let you know on Friday in
any case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!)

The text of the newsletter is now final.
No new items have been added since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate safely.

Have a good weekend!
Quiddity

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #17 (2019)

Johan Jönsson-2
The delivery has been delayed because of a MassMessage bug:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T221570

It will be delivered as soon as possible.

//Johan Jönsson
--

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 7:48 PM Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 8:43 AM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> The latest tech newsletter is ready for early translation:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2019/17
>>
>> Direct translation link:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2019%2F17&action=page
>>
>> Quiddity (Nick) plans to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon
>> (UTC), i.e. Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be
>> posted on the wikis in that language. Deadlines:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines
>>
>> There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
>> generally remain fairly stable. Nick will let you know on Friday in
>> any case.
>>
>> Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
>> always, we appreciate your help and feedback.
>>
>> (If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html
>>
>> If I can help you with anything, please ask!)
>>

> The text of the newsletter is now final.
> No new items have been added since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate safely.
>
> Have a good weekend!
> Quiddity

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #17 (2019)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
The MassMessage bug has been fixed.

The newsletter has now been delivered (in 16 languages) to 839 pages across wikis. Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 8:43 AM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> The latest tech newsletter is ready for early translation:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2019/17
>>
>> Direct translation link:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2019%2F17&action=page
>>
>> Quiddity (Nick) plans to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon
>> (UTC), i.e. Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be
>> posted on the wikis in that language. Deadlines:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines
>>
>> There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
>> generally remain fairly stable. Nick will let you know on Friday in
>> any case.
>>
>> Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
>> always, we appreciate your help and feedback.
>>
>> (If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html
>>
>> If I can help you with anything, please ask!)
>>

> The text of the newsletter is now final.
> No new items have been added since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate safely.
>
> Have a good weekend!
> Quiddity

Nick "Quiddity" Wilson (he/him)
Community Engagement - Documentation