Ready for translation: Tech News #20 (2019)

Ready for translation: Tech News #20 (2019)

Johan Jönsson-2
So far this looks like a quiet week.

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2019%2F20&action=page

I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!)

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #20 (2019)

Zoran Dori
Serbian done, as usually. :)

Best regards,
Zoran.

чет, 9. мај 2019. у 16:26 Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> је написао/ла:
So far this looks like a quiet week.

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2019%2F20&action=page

I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!)

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #20 (2019)

Sylvain Chiron
Le 09/05/2019 à 16:25, Johan Jönsson a écrit :
> So far this looks like a quiet week.

:) — Of course, we would not accept someone with a violent speech
staying on this list.
--
Sylvain Chiron (Frigory)

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 4:25 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> So far this looks like a quiet week.

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2019%2F20&action=page
>
> I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
> morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
> that language. Deadlines:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines
>
> There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
> generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
> case.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
> always, we appreciate your help and feedback.
>
> (If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html
>
> If I can help you with anything, please ask!)
>
> //Johan Jönsson

The text of the newsletter is now final. No new items have been added
since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 4:02 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 4:25 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> So far this looks like a quiet week.

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2019%2F20&action=page
>
> I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
> morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
> that language. Deadlines:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines
>
> There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
> generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
> case.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
> always, we appreciate your help and feedback.
>
> (If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html
>
> If I can help you with anything, please ask!)
>
> //Johan Jönsson

The text of the newsletter is now final. No new items have been added
since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter has now been delivered (in 18 languages) to 828 pages across wikis.

//Johan Jönsson