Ready for translation: Tech News #20 (2020)

Ready for translation: Tech News #20 (2020)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2020%2F20&action=page

I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
that language. Deadlines:

There may be more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #20 (2020)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 6:43 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2020%2F20&action=page
>
> I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
> morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
> that language. Deadlines:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines
>
> There may be more edits by Friday but the existing content should
> generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
> case.
>
> Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
> always, we appreciate your help and feedback.
>
> (If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html
>
> If I can help you with anything, please ask!

The text of the newsletter is now final. No new items have been added
since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 5:39 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 6:43 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > The latest tech newsletter is ready for early translation:
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2020/20
> >
> > Direct translation link:
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2020%2F20&action=page
> >
> > I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
> > morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
> > that language. Deadlines:
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines
> >
> > There may be more edits by Friday but the existing content should
> > generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
> > case.
> >
> > Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
> > always, we appreciate your help and feedback.
> >
> > (If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:
> > https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html
> >
> > If I can help you with anything, please ask!
>
> The text of the newsletter is now final. No new items have been added
> since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
> safely.
>
> //Johan Jönsson

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 22 languages) across wikis.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #20 (2020)

Vira Motorko
22 languages 💃
--
Vira Motorko // Віра Моторко
mobile: +380667740499 | facebook: vira.motorko | wikipedia: Ата

If this email is about your daily job and it reaches you outside of the working hours, please, feel free to answer when it's appropriate! // Якщо це робочий лист і Ви отримали його не в робочий час, будь ласка, відповідайте, коли вважаєте за потрібне!

пн, 11 трав. 2020 о 23:45 Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> пише: