Ready for translation: Tech News #22 (2020)

Ready for translation: Tech News #22 (2020)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2020%2F22&action=page

Benoît plans to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #22 (2020)

Vira Motorko
I love getting these letters. They help track time 😅
--
Vira Motorko // Віра Моторко
mobile: +380667740499 | facebook: vira.motorko | wikipedia: Ата

If this email is about your daily job and it reaches you outside of the working hours, please, feel free to answer when it's appropriate! // Якщо це робочий лист і Ви отримали його не в робочий час, будь ласка, відповідайте, коли вважаєте за потрібне!

чт, 21 трав. 2020 о 17:26 Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> пише:

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 4:25 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2020%2F22&action=page
>
> Benoît plans to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
> Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
> wikis in that language. Deadlines:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines
>
> There may be more edits by Friday but the existing content should
> generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
> case.
>
> Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
> always, we appreciate your help and feedback.
>
> (If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html
>
> If I can help you with anything, please ask!

The text of the newsletter is now final. No new items have been added
since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 9:31 AM Vira Motorko <[hidden email]> wrote:
I love getting these letters. They help track time 😅

Consider me the town bell-ringer.

//Johan Jönsson