Ready for translation: Tech News #23 (2020)

Ready for translation: Tech News #23 (2020)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2020%2F23&action=page

I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
that language. Deadlines:

There may be more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #23 (2020)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 4:04 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2020%2F23&action=page

I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
that language. Deadlines:

There may be more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!

//Johan Jönsson

The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate safely.

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 5:53 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

My apologies everyone – not a huge issue, but I had missed that the new version of the Commons app was the beta version. I've updated the newsletter accordingly.

[...]

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter has now been delivered (in 21 languages) across wikis.

(Sorry for the late delivery – wanted to give you a few extra hours, since I had to make a late correction. Mea culpa.)

//Johan Jönsson