Ready for translation: Tech News #26 (2020)

Ready for translation: Tech News #26 (2020)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2020%2F26&action=page

I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
that language. Deadlines:

There may be more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #26 (2020)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 4:31 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There may be more edits by Friday but the existing content should
> generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
> case.

Actually Nick (Quiddity) will let you know; if there are any problems,
ping him and not me. I'll be back on Monday.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #26 (2020)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 7:31 AM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2020%2F26&action=page

The text of the newsletter is now final.
No changes since yesterday.
There won't be any more changes; you can translate safely.
Thanks, all!

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #26 (2020)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 4:31 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2020%2F26&action=page
>
> I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
> morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
> that language. Deadlines:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines
>
> There may be more edits by Friday but the existing content should
> generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
> case.
>
> Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
> always, we appreciate your help and feedback.
>
> (If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html
>
> If I can help you with anything, please ask!

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 19 languages) across wikis.

//Johan Jönsson