Ready for translation: Tech News #28 (2019)

Ready for translation: Tech News #28 (2019)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2019%2F28&action=page

Johan plans to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. We will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!)

--
Nick "Quiddity" Wilson (he/him)
Community Engagement - Documentation

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #28 (2019)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 12:47 PM Nick Wilson (Quiddity) <[hidden email]> wrote:

The text of the newsletter is now final.
One new item has been added since yesterday.
There won't be any more changes; you can translate safely.

On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 1:08 PM Nick Wilson (Quiddity) <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 12:47 PM Nick Wilson (Quiddity) <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter has now been delivered (in 16 languages) to 830+ pages across wikis.

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #28 (2019)

Maryann Acuba