Ready for translation: Tech News #33 (2019)

Ready for translation: Tech News #33 (2019)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2019%2F33&action=page

We plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!)

Thank you for your help!

--
Nick "Quiddity" Wilson (he/him)
Community Engagement - Documentation

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #33 (2019)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 1:02 PM Nick Wilson (Quiddity) <[hidden email]> wrote:

The text of the newsletter is now final. No new items have been added
since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

Thanks again, and I hope you have a good weekend.

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #33 (2019)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 8:43 PM Nick Wilson (Quiddity) <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 1:02 PM Nick Wilson (Quiddity) <[hidden email]> wrote:

The text of the newsletter is now final. No new items have been added
since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

Thanks again, and I hope you have a good weekend.

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter has now been delivered (in 15 languages) to 839 pages across wikis.

//Johan Jönsson