Ready for translation: Tech News #40 (2019)

Ready for translation: Tech News #40 (2019)

Johan Jönsson-2
The problem with three deliveries on some pages should now be fixed. I
will chop up the delivery list to try to avoid the problem where it
doesn't get delivered at all. Good reason to hope everyone will get
this issue once and only once.

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2019%2F40&action=page

I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!)

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #40 (2019)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 6:11 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The problem with three deliveries on some pages should now be fixed. I
> will chop up the delivery list to try to avoid the problem where it
> doesn't get delivered at all. Good reason to hope everyone will get
> this issue once and only once.

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2019%2F40&action=page
>
> I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
> morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
> that language. Deadlines:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines
>
> There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
> generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
> case.
>
> Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
> always, we appreciate your help and feedback.
>
> (If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html
>
> If I can help you with anything, please ask!)

The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

On Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 10:21 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 6:11 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > The problem with three deliveries on some pages should now be fixed. I
> > will chop up the delivery list to try to avoid the problem where it
> > doesn't get delivered at all. Good reason to hope everyone will get
> > this issue once and only once.
> >
> > The latest tech newsletter is ready for early translation:
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2019/40
> >
> > Direct translation link:
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2019%2F40&action=page
> >
> > I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
> > morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
> > that language. Deadlines:
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines
> >
> > There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
> > generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
> > case.
> >
> > Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
> > always, we appreciate your help and feedback.
> >
> > (If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:
> > https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html
> >
> > If I can help you with anything, please ask!)
>
> The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
> since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
> safely.

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 16 languages) across wikis.

Happy international translation day
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Translation_Day)
everyone.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #40 (2019)

Vira Motorko
Yay!
Happy our day, indeed <3
--
Vira Motorko // Віра Моторко
Wikimedia Ukraine nonprofit organisation // ГО «Вікімедіа Україна»

If this email is about your daily job and it reaches you outside of the working hours, please, feel free to answer when it's appropriate! // Якщо це робочий лист і Ви отримали його не в робочий час, будь ласка, відповідайте, коли вважаєте за потрібне!

пн, 30 вер. 2019 о 19:54 Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> пише: