Ready for translation: Tech News #47 (2019)

Ready for translation: Tech News #47 (2019)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2019%2F47&action=page

I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #47 (2019)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 5:15 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2019%2F47&action=page

The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #47 (2019)

geraki-2
"You can post proposals until 11 November."
Since it will be posted on 18 November, this should be "You could post...", or just remove the phrase keeping "You can vote ..."

Οι παραπάνω απόψεις είναι προσωπικές και δεν εκφράζουν παρά μόνο εμένα. Το μήνυμα θεωρείται εμπιστευτικό μόνο εάν το έχω ζητήσει ρητά, διαφορετικά μπορείτε να το χρησιμοποιήσετε σε οποιαδήποτε δημόσια συζήτηση.

Στις Σάβ, 16 Νοε 2019 στις 12:04 π.μ., ο/η Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> έγραψε:
On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 5:15 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2019%2F47&action=page

The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #47 (2019)

Johan Jönsson-2
Thank you for pointing that out! That sentence has been removed.

//Johan Jönsson
--

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 9:29 AM geraki <[hidden email]> wrote:

> "You can post proposals until 11 November."
> Since it will be posted on 18 November, this should be "You could post...", or just remove the phrase keeping "You can vote ..."
>
> Konstantinos Stampoulis
> [hidden email]
> https://www.geraki.gr
> Οι παραπάνω απόψεις είναι προσωπικές και δεν εκφράζουν παρά μόνο εμένα. Το μήνυμα θεωρείται εμπιστευτικό μόνο εάν το έχω ζητήσει ρητά, διαφορετικά μπορείτε να το χρησιμοποιήσετε σε οποιαδήποτε δημόσια συζήτηση.
>

> Στις Σάβ, 16 Νοε 2019 στις 12:04 π.μ., ο/η Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> έγραψε:
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 5:15 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > The latest tech newsletter is ready for early translation:
>> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2019/47
>> >
>> > Direct translation link:
>> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2019%2F47&action=page
>>
>> The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
>> since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
>> safely.
>>
>> //Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #47 (2019)

Johan Jönsson-2
Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 18 languages) across wikis.

//Johan Jönsson
--

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 11:41 AM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you for pointing that out! That sentence has been removed.
>
> //Johan Jönsson
> --
>
> On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 9:29 AM geraki <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > "You can post proposals until 11 November."
> > Since it will be posted on 18 November, this should be "You could post...", or just remove the phrase keeping "You can vote ..."
> >
> > Konstantinos Stampoulis
> > [hidden email]
> > https://www.geraki.gr
> > Οι παραπάνω απόψεις είναι προσωπικές και δεν εκφράζουν παρά μόνο εμένα. Το μήνυμα θεωρείται εμπιστευτικό μόνο εάν το έχω ζητήσει ρητά, διαφορετικά μπορείτε να το χρησιμοποιήσετε σε οποιαδήποτε δημόσια συζήτηση.
> >

> > Στις Σάβ, 16 Νοε 2019 στις 12:04 π.μ., ο/η Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> έγραψε:

> >> The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
> >> since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
> >> safely.
> >>
> >> //Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for translation: Tech News #47 (2019)

Zoran Dori
Yes, I got it. Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Zoran.