Really short articles

YellowMonkey
Hi everyone.

I noticed this being discussed a while ago.

I just went through the interwikis on some of the Indian cricket bios, and in some wikis, particularly Marathi, there are a lot of short cricket bios. Most of these have no main body text and only an infobox and some stub notice. Worse still, a lot of articles just have an empty infobox and the stats aren't even filled in

That might cause a person to think that mr.wiki is some dumping ground.

I couldn't read the articles obviously, but a lot of them seemed to be cut and pasted incorrectly, because in some of them, there is only one sentence and the only link is to the Tendulkar articles.