Reboot of the linux-userland-server this evening.

Reboot of the linux-userland-server this evening.

DaB.-2
Hello all,

for another kernel-update I have to reboot the linux-userland-boxes again. The
reboot will happen

TODAY, 20:00 UTC.

The reboots will happen (again) sequentially in 15min intervals. SGE will
migrate/restart your jobs to other servers during the downtimes. You can
follow the progress at [1].

Another news from the linux database-servers (sql-s2 and sql-s5-user): I still
try to find the optimal configuration. For this I have to restart mysql every
few hours to bring changes live. I try to keep the downtime there at a
minimum, but I guess slow and very outdated databases helps no one.

Sincerely,
DaB.

[1] https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/MNT-1300

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 0x2d3ee2d42b255885