Recent Popular Pages Extension

Harris, Mike
I like the special page that lists popular pages by their views, and was
wondering if there if functionality in the mediawiki software that would
let you see the number of views of a page in the last week or so.  This
would be used to create a list of high use pages that are currently
being worked on.  Does anybody know if this functionality exists, or if
there is already an extension available the accomplishes this.

Thanks

jdd

Re: Recent Popular Pages Extension

jdd
Harris, Mike wrote:
> I like the special page that lists popular pages by their views, and was
> wondering if there if functionality in the mediawiki software that would
> let you see the number of views of a page in the last week or so.  This
> would be used to create a list of high use pages that are currently
> being worked on.  Does anybody know if this functionality exists, or if
> there is already an extension available the accomplishes this.

there is a "pretty printing" of recent pages in the user
preferences that gives nearly what you asks for, but for
modified pages.

looks to be a javascript thing I note this because I
discovered it only recently :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net