Recognition of Wikimedia Bangladesh

Bishakha Datta
Cross-posting since it may be of interest to this list.

Cheers
Bishakha

Re: Recognition of Wikimedia Bangladesh

Gautam John
Super news! Congratulations!

Thank you.

Best,

Gautam
________
http://blog.prathambooks.org/p/social-media.html

On 14 October 2011 00:25, Bishakha Datta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Cross-posting since it may be of interest to this list.
>
> Cheers
> Bishakha

> <[hidden email]>
>

> Dear friends,
>
> Congratulations to Wikimedia Bangladesh, our newest chapter!
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Bangladesh
>
> -- Phoebe
> Board Secretary, 2011-12

Re: [Wikimedia-asia-chapters] Fw: [Internal-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Bangladesh

Ragib Hasan
Thanks ... As the second wikimedia chapter from South Asia, I envision that Wikimedia Bangladesh will have significant impact on the vast populace of the area, as well as fruitful collaborations with Wikimedia India. Your advice and suggestions will be very useful in making WM BD a success.

With regards,

Ragib

---------
http://www.ragibhasan.com

On Thursday, October 13, 2011, Gautam John <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Super news! Congratulations!
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best,
>
> Gautam
> ________
> http://blog.prathambooks.org/p/social-media.html
>

> On 14 October 2011 00:25, Bishakha Datta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Cross-posting since it may be of interest to this list.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Bishakha

>> <[hidden email]>
>>

>> Dear friends,
>>
>> Congratulations to Wikimedia Bangladesh, our newest chapter!
>> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Bangladesh
>>
>> -- Phoebe
>> Board Secretary, 2011-12

Ragib

--
Ragib Hasan, Ph.D

Assistant Professor
Department of Computer and Information Sciences
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Birmingham, AL 35294

Website:
http://www.ragibhasan.com

Re: [Wikimedia-asia-chapters] Fw: [Internal-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Bangladesh

Subhashish Panigrahi
Wow! This is great, congratulation new community! Great going !

On 14 October 2011 09:41, Ragib Hasan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks ... As the second wikimedia chapter from South Asia, I envision that Wikimedia Bangladesh will have significant impact on the vast populace of the area, as well as fruitful collaborations with Wikimedia India. Your advice and suggestions will be very useful in making WM BD a success.

With regards,

Ragib

---------
http://www.ragibhasan.com

On Thursday, October 13, 2011, Gautam John <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Super news! Congratulations!
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best,
>
> Gautam
> ________
> http://blog.prathambooks.org/p/social-media.html
>

> On 14 October 2011 00:25, Bishakha Datta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Cross-posting since it may be of interest to this list.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Bishakha

>> <[hidden email]>
>>

>> Dear friends,
>>
>> Congratulations to Wikimedia Bangladesh, our newest chapter!
>> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Bangladesh
>>
>> -- Phoebe
>> Board Secretary, 2011-12

Ragib

--
Ragib Hasan, Ph.D

Assistant Professor
Department of Computer and Information Sciences
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Birmingham, AL 35294

Website:
http://www.ragibhasan.com

  ସୁ ଭା ସି ସ ପା ଣି ଗା ହି
S u b h a s i s a P a n i g a h i
   ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଉଇକିପିଡ଼ିଆ

facebook.com/OdiaWiki
Tweet @OdiaWiki

Re: [Wikimedia-asia-chapters] Fw: [Internal-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Bangladesh

jayanta nath-2
Congratulation to my all of my Bangladeshi friend!!

--
With Warm Regards,
Jayanta Nath

Re: Recognition of Wikimedia Bangladesh

CherianTinu Abraham
Congratulations and best wishes to the newly approved Wikimedia Bangladesh.
Very glad to see the formation of the second national chapter from the Indian Subcontinent. Hoping to see more from this part of the world.
Warms regards from India chapter and hoping to collaborate and work together for the growth of Wikimedia movement in the Indian Subcontinent.

Thanks
Tinu Cherian

P.S. Do include [hidden email] mail id too for your appreciation mails, as not all BD wikipedians are on India list.

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 12:25 AM, Bishakha Datta <[hidden email]> wrote:
Cross-posting since it may be of interest to this list.

Cheers
Bishakha

Congratulations to Wikimedia Bangladesh, our newest chapter!
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Bangladesh

-- Phoebe
Board Secretary, 2011-12

Belayet Hossain
http://www.facebook.com/bellayet
http://twitter.com/bellayet
http://bellayet.wordpress.com (Bangla)
Knowledge is universal
              ...so share it.

Hillel____
If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?

Re: Recognition of Wikimedia Bangladesh

BalaSundaraRaman
Congratulations to Wikimedia Bangladesh and all its volunteers!

- Sundar

"That language is an instrument of human reason, and not merely a medium for the expression of thought, is a truth generally admitted."

Re: [Wikimedia-BD] Recognition of Wikimedia Bangladesh

Nurunnaby Hasive
Today published this news popular bangla newspaper The Daily Prothom-Alo..see this link..
http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/date/2011-10-16/news/194082

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 11:27 PM, Ranadipam Basu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats...!
Ranadipam Basu

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 11:44 AM, Sabila Enun <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 12:28 AM, mak <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is a good news. Congrats to all behind the effort. Hope the Chapter will facilitate in developing the Bangladesh Wikimedia community.

kudos to you all.

regards
mak_

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 7:04 PM, Nurunnaby Hasive <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations to all who r involve this process..

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Munir Hasan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you Tinu, Jayanta and others.

Your inspiration will guide us to walk together.

Wish we could go a better in future.

Regards

Munir Hasan

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 12:19 PM, CherianTinu Abraham <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Consultant, Ministry of Science and ICT,
Government of Bangladesh.
General Secretary, Bangladesh Open Source Network
General Secretary, Bangladesh Mathematical Olympiad Committee
Blog : http://www.somewhereinblog.net/blog/munirhasan

Best Regards,
Nurunnaby Hasive | নুরুন্নবী হাছিব |
Public Relation Coordinator
Bangladesh Open Source Network (BdOSN)

Jamil Sarwar Trust | 278/3 Elephant Road (3rd Floor) | Dhaka

With Regards

Sabila Enun

Core Member | Volunteer Trainer
Bangladesh Open Source Network

Jamil Sarwar Trust | 278/3 Elephant Road| Katabon, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh

[hidden email]| http://bdosn.org | SMS info TYPE : info space BDOSN send it to 7171

Ranadipam Basu
http://www.google.com/profiles/ranadipam

Best Regards,
Nurunnaby Hasive | নুরুন্নবী হাছিব |
Bangladesh Open Source Network (BdOSN)
Jamil Sarwar Trust | 278/3 Elephant Road (3rd Floor) | Dhaka

Re: [Wikimedia-BD] Recognition of Wikimedia Bangladesh

Nurunnaby Hasive
Dear All,
today published a feature about Wikimedia Bangladesh at
popular Bangla newspaper The Daily Prothom-Alo..see this link..
http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/date/2011-10-21/news/195395

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 4:50 PM, Baizid Bhuiyan Juwel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulation.......

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Air Based Express <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hear all,

Congratulations for the glory.

S M Hemayet