Recomended CAPTCHA-Extension for MediaWiki 1.71

Recomended CAPTCHA-Extension for MediaWiki 1.71

Heinz-Josef Lücking-2
I'm looking for a CAPTCHA-Extension  for MediaWiki 1.71 and found
several hints Extensions etc.

Which Extension would you recomend for MediaWiki 1.71 ?
How is CAPTCHA be done on meta.wikimedia.org (login) ?

THX, HeinzJ

Re: Recomended CAPTCHA-Extension for MediaWiki 1.71

Rotem Liss-2