Redirects for toolserver.org moved to WMF

Redirects for toolserver.org moved to WMF

Silke Meyer
Hi all,

two days ago we switched the DNS record so that the redirects from
toolserver.org to wmflabs.org are now handled by WMF. This means: You
can no longer contact me/WMDE or Marlen for updating any redirects.

Please check if everything's working correctly.

Coren, am I right in assuming that people contact you directly if there
are any changes needed?

Best, Silke

--
Silke Meyer
Internes IT-Management und Projektmanagement Toolserver

Tel. (030) 219 158 260

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt
für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.

Re: Redirects for toolserver.org moved to WMF

Marc-Andre
On 14-12-11 04:39 AM, Silke Meyer wrote:
> Coren, am I right in assuming that people contact you directly if there
> are any changes needed?

That is correct.

-- Marc

Re: Redirects for toolserver.org moved to WMF

Maarten Dammers
Hi,

Marc A. Pelletier schreef op 11-12-2014 om 15:26:
> On 14-12-11 04:39 AM, Silke Meyer wrote:
>> Coren, am I right in assuming that people contact you directly if there
>> are any changes needed?
>
> That is correct.
I have at least two old projects that stopped redirecting (
http://toolserver.org/~erfgoed/ and http://toolserver.org/~locator/ ).
These redirects worked a couple of weeks ago. Can you please have a look
why these redirects stopped working? Also, where in git is the redirect
configuration?

Maarten