Referata site down?

Neill Mitchell

The site seems to be down.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

RSA(R) Conference 2012
Mar 27 - Feb 2
Save $400 by Jan. 27
Register now!
Semediawiki-user mailing list

Re: Referata site down?

It is working for me at the moment. I am in the process of aggregating some documentation on my user page, for when the other sites go down, which is pretty often compared to

I'm hoping I will eventually be able to persuade SMW people that its a good idea to keep everything in one place on WikiMedia Foundation servers, where it's always reliably available, and can handle as much traffic as is needed. There are other good reasons to keep everything in one place, but less downtime is the most obvious one, and the one you have encountered.