Referata site down?

Neill Mitchell
Hi.

The smw.referata.com site seems to be down.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Cheers
Neill.

Re: Referata site down?

badon
It is working for me at the moment. I am in the process of aggregating some documentation on my mediawiki.org user page, for when the other sites go down, which is pretty often compared to mediawiki.org:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Badon

I'm hoping I will eventually be able to persuade SMW people that its a good idea to keep everything in one place on WikiMedia Foundation servers, where it's always reliably available, and can handle as much traffic as is needed. There are other good reasons to keep everything in one place, but less downtime is the most obvious one, and the one you have encountered.