Reference-handling tools?

David Gerard-2
So I dived in with the editorial axe to fix up the horrible
[[OpenOffice]]. It's almost not awful now, so that's nice.

Like many such articles, it has a couple of hundred references. A lot
of these are bare URLs (mostly because I didn't fill out the entire
{{cite}} template) and there may or may not be duplicates.

Now, we have computers to handle this sort of thing. Is there a list
of useful tools for cleaning up references other than by hand?

- d.

Re: Reference-handling tools?

David Gerard-2
On 1 January 2013 11:57, David Gerard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Now, we have computers to handle this sort of thing. Is there a list
> of useful tools for cleaning up references other than by hand?

Looks like the mother lode: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Citation_tools

- d.