Refusal to talk on nl.wikipedia

Walter van Kalken
Muijz refuses to talk with 3 negotiators between me and him who had
proposed to help solve the differences. Muijz refused to co-operate. I
want to co-operate. Ugly thing is Muijz refused. But the negotiators
punish me by hunting me on nl.wikipedia. The world turned around. Muijz
refuses, I co-operate, I get punished for it. I would desperately like
to see an arbcom on nl:

Waerth/Walter

Re: Refusal to talk on nl.wikipedia

Angela-5
On 3/24/06, Walter van Kalken <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Muijz refuses to talk with 3 negotiators between me and him who had
> proposed to help solve the differences. Muijz refused to co-operate. I
> want to co-operate. Ugly thing is Muijz refused. But the negotiators
> punish me by hunting me on nl.wikipedia. The world turned around. Muijz
> refuses, I co-operate, I get punished for it. I would desperately like
> to see an arbcom on nl:

Is there any reason there isn't an arbcom on nl? Was the idea
discussed and rejected, or is there just not enough interest in having
one yet?

Angela.

Angela wrote:

>On 3/24/06, Walter van Kalken <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>>Muijz refuses to talk with 3 negotiators between me and him who had
>>proposed to help solve the differences. Muijz refused to co-operate. I
>>want to co-operate. Ugly thing is Muijz refused. But the negotiators
>>punish me by hunting me on nl.wikipedia. The world turned around. Muijz
>>refuses, I co-operate, I get punished for it. I would desperately like
>>to see an arbcom on nl:
>>

>Is there any reason there isn't an arbcom on nl? Was the idea
>discussed and rejected, or is there just not enough interest in having
>one yet?
>
>Angela.

There is a small group of people continually against it. and they shout
loudest.

Waerth/Walter

Re: Refusal to talk on nl.wikipedia

oscar-11
On 3/24/06, Angela <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 3/24/06, Walter van Kalken <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Muijz refuses to talk with 3 negotiators between me and him who had
> > proposed to help solve the differences. Muijz refused to co-operate. I
> > want to co-operate. Ugly thing is Muijz refused. But the negotiators
> > punish me by hunting me on nl.wikipedia. The world turned around. Muijz
> > refuses, I co-operate, I get punished for it. I would desperately like
> > to see an arbcom on nl:
>
> Is there any reason there isn't an arbcom on nl? Was the idea
> discussed and rejected, or is there just not enough interest in having
> one yet?
>
> Angela.

there is a committee on nl working on this at the moment fyi
it has high priority.

oscar