Regarding 28/08/2018 IRC

Gopala Krishna A
Hello,

On 28/08/2017 at 8:30 PM IRC is announced on Kannada Wikipedia. In this IRC
we planned to discuss these things.

1. The problems and challenges phased when practicing templates which were
learned in 30th August Template Workshop.
2. Strategy and plans for the follow-up template workshop.
3. Problem phased while editing the template during their contribution for
community members, those who did not participate in the workshop.

The event page is https://kn.wikipedia.org/s/1q3n
IRC node channel link is *http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=wikipedia-kn
<http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=wikipedia-kn> *

Gopala Krishna A
Community Advocate, CIS-A2K
Contact : +918884244408

Re: Regarding 28/08/2018 IRC

Anoop Rao
Nice to hear about IRC meetup, will join you there.

AnoopRao

On 28-Aug-2017 7:50 pm, "Gopala Krishna A" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On 28/08/2017 at 8:30 PM IRC is announced on Kannada Wikipedia. In this IRC
> we planned to discuss these things.
>
> 1. The problems and challenges phased when practicing templates which were
> learned in 30th August Template Workshop.
> 2. Strategy and plans for the follow-up template workshop.
> 3. Problem phased while editing the template during their contribution for
> community members, those who did not participate in the workshop.
>
> The event page is https://kn.wikipedia.org/s/1q3n
> IRC node channel link is *http://webchat.freenode.net/?
> channels=wikipedia-kn
> <http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=wikipedia-kn> *
>
> --
> Regards,
> Gopala Krishna A
> Community Advocate, CIS-A2K
> Contact : +918884244408

Re: Regarding 28/08/2018 IRC

Aditya
Hello,
Very short notice, could not attend it this time. Can we know about such
programs in advance next time?? Will help in planning for it.

Thanks
Aditya

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 7:54 PM, Anoop Rao <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nice to hear about IRC meetup, will join you there.
>
> AnoopRao
>
> On 28-Aug-2017 7:50 pm, "Gopala Krishna A" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > On 28/08/2017 at 8:30 PM IRC is announced on Kannada Wikipedia. In this
> IRC
> > we planned to discuss these things.
> >
> > 1. The problems and challenges phased when practicing templates which
> were
> > learned in 30th August Template Workshop.
> > 2. Strategy and plans for the follow-up template workshop.
> > 3. Problem phased while editing the template during their contribution
> for
> > community members, those who did not participate in the workshop.
> >
> > The event page is https://kn.wikipedia.org/s/1q3n
> > IRC node channel link is *http://webchat.freenode.net/?
> > channels=wikipedia-kn
> > <http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=wikipedia-kn> *
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Gopala Krishna A
> > Community Advocate, CIS-A2K
> > Contact : +918884244408

Re: Regarding 28/08/2018 IRC

Anoop Rao
It was planned earliest on aralikatte

AnoopRao

On 28-Aug-2017 8:55 pm, "Aditya" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
> Very short notice, could not attend it this time. Can we know about such
> programs in advance next time?? Will help in planning for it.
>
> Thanks
> Aditya
>
> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 7:54 PM, Anoop Rao <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Nice to hear about IRC meetup, will join you there.
> >
> > AnoopRao
> >
> > On 28-Aug-2017 7:50 pm, "Gopala Krishna A" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > On 28/08/2017 at 8:30 PM IRC is announced on Kannada Wikipedia. In this
> > IRC
> > > we planned to discuss these things.
> > >
> > > 1. The problems and challenges phased when practicing templates which
> > were
> > > learned in 30th August Template Workshop.
> > > 2. Strategy and plans for the follow-up template workshop.
> > > 3. Problem phased while editing the template during their contribution
> > for
> > > community members, those who did not participate in the workshop.
> > >
> > > The event page is https://kn.wikipedia.org/s/1q3n
> > > IRC node channel link is *http://webchat.freenode.net/?
> > > channels=wikipedia-kn
> > > <http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=wikipedia-kn> *
> > >
> > > --
> > > Regards,
> > > Gopala Krishna A
> > > Community Advocate, CIS-A2K
> > > Contact : +918884244408

Re: Regarding 28/08/2018 IRC

Vikas Hegde
Announced on Kannada Wikipedia Aralikatte one week back

> Hello,
> Very short notice, could not attend it this time. Can we know about such
> programs in advance next time?? Will help in planning for it.
>
> Thanks
> Aditya
>
> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 7:54 PM, Anoop Rao <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Nice to hear about IRC meetup, will join you there.
> >
> > AnoopRao
> >
> > On 28-Aug-2017 7:50 pm, "Gopala Krishna A" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > On 28/08/2017 at 8:30 PM IRC is announced on Kannada Wikipedia. In this
> > IRC
> > > we planned to discuss these things.
> > >
> > > 1. The problems and challenges phased when practicing templates which
> > were
> > > learned in 30th August Template Workshop.
> > > 2. Strategy and plans for the follow-up template workshop.
> > > 3. Problem phased while editing the template during their contribution
> > for
> > > community members, those who did not participate in the workshop.
> > >
> > > The event page is https://kn.wikipedia.org/s/1q3n
> > > IRC node channel link is *http://webchat.freenode.net/?
> > > channels=wikipedia-kn
> > > <http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=wikipedia-kn> *
> > >
> > > --
> > > Regards,
> > > Gopala Krishna A
> > > Community Advocate, CIS-A2K
> > > Contact : +918884244408

Re: Regarding 28/08/2018 IRC

Dr. B.R. Satyanarayana
ಕನ್ನಡ ವಿಕಿಪೀಡಿಯ ಕ್ಕೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದ ಇಲ್ಲಿನ ಯಾವ ಮಾಹಿತಿಗಳು ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿಲ್ಲ. ಕನ್ನಡ ವಿಕಿಪೀಡಿಯದ ಕೆಲಸ ಮಾಡಲು ಇಂಗ್ಲೀಷ್ ಬರಲೇಬೇಕೆಂಬ ಅಲಿಖಿತ ನಿಯಮವೇನಾದರು ಇದೆಯಾ? ಇಂತಹ ಮಾಹಿತಿಗಳನ್ನಾದರು ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಬಹುದಲ್ಲ.ಇಲ್ಲಿನ ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ ಮೈಲ್ ಕಳುಹಿಸಲು ಬರುತ್ತದೆಂದು ನಂಬಿದ್ದೇನೆ.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 7:50 PM, Gopala Krishna A<[hidden email]> wrote:   Hello,