Regarding my work in OPW (under Wikimedia)

Regarding my work in OPW (under Wikimedia)

priyanka nag
Hi,
I am Priyanka Nag. I am a student of Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, doing my Masters in Computer Applications. I am an OPW intern and working under Wikimedia foundation, under the mentorship of Amir E. Aharoni. I was asked to keep the Indian community aware of the work I am presently doing and also about my progress. I am sharing my user page here. Details of my work can be found in the user page here.

Priyanka Nag
SICSR | Msc.CA (2012-2014)
Contact Number:+91-7385080729
Website: http://about.me/priyanka_nag
Blog: priyankaivy.blogspot.in/

Re: Regarding my work in OPW (under Wikimedia)

Deepon Saha

Hello Priyanka,

Good to see you working on these topics (comparatively less explored in local languages).

All the best!

Deepon

On Feb 10, 2013 5:02 PM, "priyanka nag" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I am Priyanka Nag. I am a student of Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, doing my Masters in Computer Applications. I am an OPW intern and working under Wikimedia foundation, under the mentorship of Amir E. Aharoni. I was asked to keep the Indian community aware of the work I am presently doing and also about my progress. I am sharing my user page here. Details of my work can be found in the user page here.

Priyanka Nag
SICSR | Msc.CA (2012-2014)
Contact Number:<a href="tel:%2B91-7385080729" value="+917385080729" target="_blank">+91-7385080729
Website: http://about.me/priyanka_nag
Blog: priyankaivy.blogspot.in/

Re: Regarding my work in OPW (under Wikimedia)

Ashwin Baindur
Great going Priyanka, nice to see an SICSR student hands on in the Tech side!

My best wishes & warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur

Re: Regarding my work in OPW (under Wikimedia)

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay-2
On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:02 PM, priyanka nag <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am sharing my user page here. Details of my work can be found in the user
> page here.

This is nice stuff.

I'd request that you update your blog with the work you are doing. it
is relatively easier to pass specific blog entries as
tweets/posts/RFCs

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>