Reimport of wikidata, s5 will be stopped

Reimport of wikidata, s5 will be stopped

DaB.-4
Hello all,

the WMF had some problems with one for their servers (db45).
Unfortunately that’s the server we replicate s5 and wikidata of. Nosy
fixed s5 already, but for wikidata it looks not that good – AFAIS a
re-import is needed.
For that reason I will stop the s5-replication

WEDNESDAY, 20:00 UTC

to create a dump and use Thursday to import wikidata everywhere again.

You can follow the process at [1].

Sincerely,
DaB.

[1] https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/MNT-1336

Re: Reimport of wikidata, s5 will be stopped

DaB.-4
Hello,

after the wikidata-import-process failed last week, I will repeat it
tomorrow,

SATURDAY, 12:00 UTC.

See the old eMail below for details.

Sincerely,