Reincarnation of HaloACL (Extension:Access_Control_List)

Reincarnation of HaloACL (Extension:Access_Control_List)

planetenxin
[1] still mentions, that HaloACL is dead...

... but it is alive [2] as seen during SMWCon Fall 2014 [3].

Shouldn't we update [1] or better create a new extension page? I vote
for an update as the extension is still the 'same thing'.

/Alexander

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Access_Control_List
[2] https://github.com/HaloACL
[3] http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Fall_2014/Relaunch_of_HaloACL