Releasing FAQ foe Hindi WIkipedia

Mayurdce
Dear Wikimedians,
                               Today we have released first version of FAQ
for Hindi Wikipedia
<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Hindi_Wiki_Projects_FAQ_Version_1.0.pdf>.With
a nice effort of malayalam wiki community they translated their FAQ from
malayalam to english.That translation helped us a lot for preparing FAQ for
Hindi Wikipedia.Special thanks to Shiju Alex and Junad pv who gave this FAQ
its Final pdf form.

Thank you and Regards
Mayur

Re: Releasing FAQ foe Hindi WIkipedia

Shiju Alex
Even though we had helped Mayur in typesetting and coordinating this
project, the effort took by Mayur is huge.

He had translated the FAQs (that are relevant to Hindi) and customized the
FAQs for Hindi wiki projects, almost alone. Also he had added few new
questions that are relevant to Hindi wiki community. We really appreciate
the effort he took in bringing this out.

Already 3 wiki communities of India had prepared the FAQ booklet.

   - Malayalam - http://wikimedia.in/wiki/FAQ/ml
   - Bengali - http://wikimedia.in/wiki/FAQ/bn
   - Hindi  - http://wikimedia.in/wiki/FAQ/hi

Hope others will follow.