Reminder: Code Health Office Hour - Cyclic Dependencies

Reminder: Code Health Office Hour - Cyclic Dependencies

Daniel Kinzler-3
Tomorrow (Tuesday), the code health group is hosting an office hour on Meet at
9am PDT (16:00 UTC, 18:00 CEST). You should see an invite in your calendar.

The main topic will by cyclic dependencies - how they creep in, why they are
bad, and how to avoid and fix them. I'll be around to talk about some things the
core platform team and TechCom are looking into to address this problem.

If you are interested in improving the structure of MediaWiki core specifically
and in keeping code maintainable generally, please join!

--
Daniel Kinzler
Principal Software Engineer, Core Platform

Re: Reminder: Code Health Office Hour - Cyclic Dependencies

Daniel Kinzler-3
Am 08.07.19 um 20:21 schrieb Daniel Kinzler:
> Tomorrow (Tuesday), the code health group is hosting an office hour on Meet at
> 9am PDT (16:00 UTC, 18:00 CEST). You should see an invite in your calendar.

Of course, only WMF staff would see an invite. Sorry about that. Anyone should
be able to join using this link: <http://meet.google.com/civ-ooos-dpf>.