Reminder: Open Access chat

Erik Moeller-4
Today, 21:00 UTC:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Open_Access_chat

--
Peace & Love,
Erik

Re: Reminder: Open Access chat

Erik Moeller-4
> Today, 21:00 UTC:
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Open_Access_chat

The log of that meeting can be found at:
http://scireview.de/wiki/openaccess/channel.log

There was a lot of interest, but I don't think we have critical mass
to achieve many concrete results yet. Unfortunately there weren't many
non-Wikimedians present; I'll try to seek personal contact with some
of the folks from OA journals to see where we can go from here. There
will probably be a follow-up event some time in the next few months.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik