Reminder: SMWCon Fall 2018 - December 12th to 14th, Regensburg, Germany

Reminder: SMWCon Fall 2018 - December 12th to 14th, Regensburg, Germany

planetenxin
Dear users, developers and all people interested in semantic wikis,

this is a reminder to get your tickets for SMWCon 2018 - the 15th Semantic MediaWiki Conference:

Dates:           December 12th to December 14th 2018 (Wednesday to Friday).
Location:        TechBase Regensburg, Franz-Mayer-Straße 1, 93053 Regensburg, Germany
Conference page: https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Fall_2018
Ticket Shop:     https://en.xing-events.com/SMWCon_Fall_2018

Conference Day 1 "Business Solutions"

    Keynote: Sustainable technical documentation
    Werner Fischer Knowledge Transfer at Thomas-Krenn.AG

    Semantic MediaWiki Overview
    Ben Fletcher

    Data Cockpit - SMW as GDPR compliance tool
    Bernhard Krabina Consultant at KDZ - Centre for Public Administration Research

    GDPR: Simplify managing "Data Catalogue" and "Records of Processing Activities"
    Alexander Gesinn Managing Director & Partner at gesinn.it GmbH & Co. KG

    Running an SMW-based integrated management system in highly regulated environments
    Franz Borrmann Managing Director at iUS Institut für Umwelttechnologien und Strahlenschutz GmbH

    Semantic BPMN - Business Process Management the wiki way
    Alexander Gesinn Managing Director & Partner at gesinn.it GmbH & Co. KG

    From "Word" to Wiki - Quality Management at Handelslehranstalt Hameln
    Bernd Strahler Headmaster at Handelslehranstalt Hameln

    Housing for people with disabilities
    Ad Strack van Schijndel

    wikifab - explore, make, share
    Clément Flipo Product manager & Co-Founder at Dokit.io

Conference Day 2 "Education, Research, Science / SMW News / Lightning Talks"

    How human perception and classification influence semantic knowledge, and vice versa
    Marc van Hoof Researcher "School for Mental Health and Neuroscience, Maastricht University" and "Medical Humanities, Amsterdam UMC"

    Use SMW to cohere business knowledge scattered across information sources — and integrate on search
    Lex Sulzer Knowledge Management Solutions Architect at dataspects GmbH

    Chameleon 2 Skin
    Stephan Gambke Qualification Monitoring Officer, European Space Agency

    WS Form
    Viktor Schelling wikibase

    SRF Mermaid: Gantt Charts from Semantic Data
    Sebastian Schmid Software Engineer at gesinn.it GmbH & Co. KG

    SimpleGraph Semantic Media Wiki Module
    Wolfgang Fahl Founder and owner of BITPlan, Germany

    What's new in Semantic MediaWiki 3.0
    Karsten Hoffmeyer Founder and proprietor of WikiHoster.net, Germany

    About MediaWiki evolution - information from the recent Wikimedia Technical Conference
    Karsten Hoffmeyer Founder and proprietor of WikiHoster.net, Germany

    How to successfully lose readers
    Sabine Melnicki Consultant at WikiAhoi

    The Embassy of Good Science
    Marc van Hoof Researcher "School for Mental Health and Neuroscience, Maastricht University" and "Medical Humanities, Amsterdam UMC"

    A Citizen Science Approach for a SMW-based eHumanities Project
    Cornelia Veja, Julian Hocker

    Implementation and Application of an interface between project planning software and SMW based documentation
    Maarten Becker iUS Institut für Umwelttechnologien und Strahlenschutz GmbH

Sponsors:
* ArchiXL [0]
* Digitale Gründerinitiative Oberpfalz [1]
* Wikibase Solutions [2]

Organizer:
* gesinn.it GmbH & Co. KG [3].

Looking forward to meet you in Regensburg!

/Alexander

[0] https://www.archixl.nl/
[1] https://www.digitale-oberpfalz.de/
[2] https://www.wikibase.nl/
[3] https://semantic.wiki

Re: Reminder: SMWCon Fall 2018 - December 12th to 14th, Regensburg, Germany

Wikipedia Developers mailing list
Hallo Alexander,

könntest du bitte aufhören, mich als Vertreter der ESA zu führen. Ich bin privat da und habe weder Genemigung noch Auftrag der ESA aufzutreten. Mit Quality hab ich schon länger nix mehr zu tun. Schlimmstenfalls kriegt das jemand in den falschen Hals und ich darf mich hier rechtfertigen. Danke.

Bis dann
Stephan

On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 5:47 PM, planetenxin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> Karsten Hoffmeyer Founder and proprietor of WikiHoster.net, Germany
>
> How to successfully lose readers
> Sabine Melnicki Consultant at WikiAhoi
>
> The Embassy of Good Science
> Marc van Hoof Researcher "School for Mental Health and Neuroscience, Maastricht University" and "Medical Humanities, Amsterdam UMC"
>
> A Citizen Science Approach for a SMW-based eHumanities Project
> Cornelia Veja, Julian Hocker
>
> Implementation and Application of an interface between project planning software and SMW based documentation
> Maarten Becker iUS Institut für Umwelttechnologien und Strahlenschutz GmbH
>
> Sponsors:
>
> -   ArchiXL [0]
> -   Digitale Gründerinitiative Oberpfalz [1]
> -   Wikibase Solutions [2]
>
>     Organizer:
>
> -   gesinn.it GmbH & Co. KG [3].
>
>     Looking forward to meet you in Regensburg!

Re: [Semediawiki-user] Reminder: SMWCon Fall 2018 - December 12th to 14th, Regensburg, Germany

planetenxin
Am 11.12.2018 um 01:15 schrieb Evans, Richard K. (GRC-H000):
> Is there any option to attend remotely?
>
> /Rich

We plan to have a live streaming via YouTube plus recording. Stay tuned and watch

https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Fall_2018

to get notified. Hopefully we get the setup working (Multicamera with PictureInPicture + Complex Audio Setup, puuuh....). Keep fingers crossed.

/Alexander