Reminder: Structured Commons IRC office hour starts in a bit more than an hour

Reminder: Structured Commons IRC office hour starts in a bit more than an hour

Sandra Fauconnier-2

Hi all!

In a bit more than an hour - at 18:00 UTC - the IRC office hour about Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons will start in the IRC channel #wikimedia-office. We plan to give many updates about the project, and of course there is also room for questions. The log will be published afterwards.

Hope to see you there! Sandra

--
Sandra Fauconnier
Community Liaison for Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons, Wikimedia Foundation

Re: EXTERNAL: Reminder: Structured Commons IRC office hour starts in a bit more than an hour

Tuszynski, Jaroslaw W.-2

Sandra,

Can I have write permission for https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GVR0jghBWuAGqJaT7KVXigMYWWNzdnrnwI9nWqfJrCo/edit#gid=0 ?

Jarek T

Jarosław Tuszyński, PhD. | Leidos

Senior Scientist | Remote Sensing and Spectroscopy

phone: 703.516.7406 | mobile: 571.245.5824
[hidden email]| leidos.com