Reminder: WMF scolarships - Post-Conference Report

Reminder: WMF scolarships - Post-Conference Report

Mārtiņš Bruņenieks
Reminder to fellow WMF scholarship recipients:

You must complete your report by October 1st. If you do not submit a report by this date, you will not be eligible for future funding or scholarships from the WMF.

Big part of  recipients still have not submitted anything.

 Mārtiņš