Reminder: Wikimedia UK IRC meeting tonight (17 June) at 6pm

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Reminder: Wikimedia UK IRC meeting tonight (17 June) at 6pm

Fae-6
irc://irc.freenode.net/#wikimedia-uk

Open house on IRC for an hour to raise points of interest and issues
for WM-UK and board members. Suggested topic of discussion - GLAM UK.

Cheers,
Fae
--
http://enwp.org/user_talk:fae
Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/faetags

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Reminder: Wikimedia UK IRC meeting tonight (17 June) at 6pm

Rock drum
Do you reckon anyone would be interested to hear about GLAMcamp NYC, or rather, have anything they'd like brought up brought up there? I can probably only make the second half of the meeting by the way; don't expect me before ~18:40.
 
See you on thursday,
Rock drum
 
> From: [hidden email]

> Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 17:14:59 +0100
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Wikimediauk-l] Reminder: Wikimedia UK IRC meeting tonight (17 June) at 6pm
>
> irc://irc.freenode.net/#wikimedia-uk
>
> Open house on IRC for an hour to raise points of interest and issues
> for WM-UK and board members. Suggested topic of discussion - GLAM UK.
>
> Cheers,
> Fae
> --
> http://enwp.org/user_talk:fae
> Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/faetags
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia UK mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
> WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Reminder: Wikimedia UK IRC meeting tonight (17 June) at 6pm

Roger Bamkin
apologies - in Vienna

On 17 May 2011 18:35, Rock drum <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do you reckon anyone would be interested to hear about GLAMcamp NYC, or rather, have anything they'd like brought up brought up there? I can probably only make the second half of the meeting by the way; don't expect me before ~18:40.
 
See you on thursday,
Rock drum
 
> From: [hidden email]
> Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 17:14:59 +0100
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Wikimediauk-l] Reminder: Wikimedia UK IRC meeting tonight (17 June) at 6pm

>
> irc://irc.freenode.net/#wikimedia-uk
>
> Open house on IRC for an hour to raise points of interest and issues
> for WM-UK and board members. Suggested topic of discussion - GLAM UK.
>
> Cheers,
> Fae
> --
> http://enwp.org/user_talk:fae
> Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/faetags
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia UK mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
> WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org




--
Roger Bamkin
(aka Victuallers)


_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org