Reminder: Wikimedia UK IRC meeting tonight (31 May) at 6pm

Reminder: Wikimedia UK IRC meeting tonight (31 May) at 6pm

Fae-6
irc://irc.freenode.net/#wikimedia-uk

Open house on IRC for an hour, a chance to raise your ideas for WM-UK
and board members.

Suggested topic: Wikimeets in Edinburgh and York

Cheers,
Fae
--
http://enwp.org/user_talk:fae
Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/faetags

Re: Reminder: Wikimedia UK IRC meeting tonight (31 May) at 6pm

Rod Ward
Fae,

I will not be on IRC this evening but could you ask about how GLAM/Wikimedia
UK/other similar editathons, hackathons, back stage passes etc are being
evaluated, both in terms of benefits for Wikipedia etc but also for the
partner organisations & individual participants.

A new  Toolkit for the Impact of Digitised Scholarly Resources (TIDSR) (see
http://microsites.oii.ox.ac.uk/tidsr/ ) has just been released - not
specifically about wp but may have some useful tools and ideas.

Rod

Re: Reminder: Wikimedia UK IRC meeting tonight (31 May) at 6pm

Lewis Cawte
On 31/05/11 17:12, Rod Ward wrote:

> Fae,
>
> I will not be on IRC this evening but could you ask about how GLAM/Wikimedia
> UK/other similar editathons, hackathons, back stage passes etc are being
> evaluated, both in terms of benefits for Wikipedia etc but also for the
> partner organisations & individual participants.
>
> A new  Toolkit for the Impact of Digitised Scholarly Resources (TIDSR) (see
> http://microsites.oii.ox.ac.uk/tidsr/ ) has just been released - not
> specifically about wp but may have some useful tools and ideas.
>
> Rod

I'll be there, just to listen in on meetup/hackathon related things...
now, where did I put my filled in application form...