Reminder to WMF Scholarship Recipients for Wikimania '16

Reminder to WMF Scholarship Recipients for Wikimania '16

Ellie Young
I sent an email reminder to full and partial scholarship recipients to be sure to submit  a short report   on meta-wiki using the instructions and input box provided here:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:TPS/Wikimania_scholars#Reporting

The purpose is to share something from the conference with the Wikimedia movement after the conference has ended.   Note that the deadline to submit your report August 1.

Thank you on behalf of the Foundation,

--
Ellie Young
Events Manager

Re: Reminder to WMF Scholarship Recipients for Wikimania '16

Mārtiņš Bruņenieks
Hello!

Friendly reminder: you have just a few more days to do it.
While filling my own report I was browsing other reports for inspiration and a lot of them are still empty.

 Mārtiņš