Removing the "Jump to: navigation, search"?

Removing the "Jump to: navigation, search"?

=James Birkholz=

How do I remove the "Jump to: navigation, search" from all the articles?

James

Re: Removing the "Jump to: navigation, search"?

Brion Vibber
=James Birkholz= wrote:
> How do I remove the "Jump to: navigation, search" from all the articles?

That's an accessibility feature. Normally you shouldn't attempt to remove it;
rather make sure your style sheet treats it properly (eg hiding it in typical view).

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Re: Removing the "Jump to: navigation, search"?

=James Birkholz=
Ok, I had copied the old Monobook stylesheet over from the old install
(because of extensive customizations), and it was missing the

#jump-to-nav {
         display: none;
}

code that comes in the new Monobook main.css file (line #225).

I'll have to do a line-by-line comparison....