Repairing of sql-s5 (dewiki)

DaB.-4
Hello all,

just to keep you updated: I contacted Asher at the WMF for a new dump of
s5 for a re-import. That should fix the replication-problem for now (the
disc-problem has to be fixed later).

Sincerely,
DaB.

--
PGP: 0x2d3ee2d42b255885

Re: Repairing of sql-s5 (dewiki)

Tim Landscheidt
"DaB." <[hidden email]> wrote:

> just to keep you updated: I contacted Asher at the WMF for a new dump of
> s5 for a re-import. That should fix the replication-problem for now (the
> disc-problem has to be fixed later).

AFAIUI, Asher has left WMF.  New DB contact seems to be Sean
Pringle.

Tim

Re: Repairing of sql-s5 (dewiki)

Erik Moeller-4
On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Tim Landscheidt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> AFAIUI, Asher has left WMF.  New DB contact seems to be Sean
> Pringle.

That's correct. Asher is still a volunteer, and still has root (yes,
WMF also has volunteer roots, in both senses of the word :-), so if
he's responded he may well be able to help. Otherwise Sean
(springle at wikimedia dot org) is a good point of contact for DB
related issues.

Cheers,
Erik

--