Report/Reflection on CHI 2017

Andrew Hall
Hello all,

I recently attended the 2017 Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI) and put together a small report/reflection for Aaron Halfaker regarding some of the work that was presented there that I found interesting. If you’d like to check the report out, it can be found here: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hall1467/CHI_2017_Report <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hall1467/CHI_2017_Report>. CHI is a yearly human-computer interaction conference and is a common venue for studies on peer production communities such as Wikipedia.

Feel free to leave questions or comments in the talk page! Have a great rest of the week.

Andrew

Re: Report/Reflection on CHI 2017

Jonathan Morgan
This is wonderful, Andrew. Thank you for sharing it!

- Jonathan

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 4:34 PM, Andrew Hall <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I recently attended the 2017 Conference on Human Factors in Computing
> Systems (CHI) and put together a small report/reflection for Aaron Halfaker
> regarding some of the work that was presented there that I found
> interesting. If you’d like to check the report out, it can be found here:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hall1467/CHI_2017_Report <
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hall1467/CHI_2017_Report>. CHI is a
> yearly human-computer interaction conference and is a common venue for
> studies on peer production communities such as Wikipedia.
>
> Feel free to leave questions or comments in the talk page! Have a great
> rest of the week.
>
> Andrew

Jonathan T. Morgan
Senior Design Researcher
Wikimedia Foundation
User:Jmorgan (WMF) <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jmorgan_(WMF)>

Re: Report/Reflection on CHI 2017

Andrew Hall
I’m glad you enjoyed it :) Thanks for taking a look, Jonathan.

Andrew