Request: Help needed from Indian language speakers in London

Request: Help needed from Indian language speakers in London

Fae-6
Hi,

Any Wikipedians fancy helping out with an event sometime during 15-17 July for what is probably a wiki-lounge type affair with potential for a Wikimedia presentation aimed at curators and a possible behind-the-scenes with a curator? This would be co-editing and a bit of coaching with museum professionals and ensuring that a few Indian cultural articles are produced in, for example, Hindi, Bengali, Telugu and Marathi.

I'm only starting to discuss the details, so now would be a good time to help shape the day. Depending on how well this goes, this might provide a case study for a much larger Indian languages and culture related public event later in the year.

PS I have raised a note on the WikiProject India talk page.

Cheers,
Fae

Re: Request: Help needed from Indian language speakers in London

WereSpielChequers-2
Hi Fae,

I've no qualifications for this other than being a Wikipedian who
would like to help this, but I'm available.

WSC