Quantcast

Request for Wikipedia in Western Yugur language

Request for Wikipedia in Western Yugur language

y.720qsdfgh

I write you in order to request for the creation of a Wikipedia in the Western Yugur language.
Here is some informations about this language :

Western Yugur (ISO 639-3 ybe) is a turkic language which belongs to the Siberian branch of those language. Spoken by about 4,600 persons (2007) in the province of Gansu in China, the Western Yugur is considered as seriously in danger. Furthermore this language have no official alphabet.

So I, as a passionate amateur linguist and polyglot, propose, in order to "save" (or at least contribute at this language), to create a Wikipedia in Western Yugur.

Thanks
Envoyé de mon iPhone

Re: Request for Wikipedia in Western Yugur language

Olatunde Isaac
This sounds very interesting. Do you know  any active and experienced Wikimedian who speaks this language?

Best,

Olatunde Isaac.