Request for a stable SMW w/ SF and SFS working well.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Request for a stable SMW w/ SF and SFS working well.

rkevans
Hello.. Would anyone be willing to share with me a zipped-up mediawiki installation folder with SMW, SF, and SFS all compatibly running and tested? .. All my attempts to use the latest "stable" versions of these three elements together with the latest version of Mediawiki have met with problems relating to composer-based dependency issues and i am stabbing in the dark at trying to find a compatible set of versions..

I just want to do the actual wiki page programming and I can't seem to download and install a mediawiki site that runs them all by following the instructions. My thoughts are that one of you out there might be willing to share a stable setup with me that I can point it to a ready to go database.

thanks in-advance
-Rich

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Request for a stable SMW w/ SF and SFS working well.

kghbln
Hi Rich,

cannot tell what the issue is with Composer at you end however I just
tested on a legacy Debian 8 to install SMW 2.5.2, SFS 2.1.0 together
with PF 4.1 with out issues. That's the "composer.local.json" I was using:


{
    "require": {
        "mediawiki/semantic-media-wiki": "2.5.2",
        "mediawiki/page-forms": "4.1",
        "mediawiki/semantic-forms-select": "2.1.0"
    }
}

This set of extensions should work.

Cheers Karsten


Am 26.06.2017 um 21:11 schrieb rkevans:

> Hello.. Would anyone be willing to share with me a zipped-up mediawiki
> installation folder with SMW, SF, and SFS all compatibly running and tested?
> .. All my attempts to use the latest "stable" versions of these three
> elements together with the latest version of Mediawiki have met with
> problems relating to composer-based dependency issues and i am stabbing in
> the dark at trying to find a compatible set of versions..
>
> I just want to do the actual wiki page programming and I can't seem to
> download and install a mediawiki site that runs them all by following the
> instructions. My thoughts are that one of you out there might be willing to
> share a stable setup with me that I can point it to a ready to go database.
>
> thanks in-advance
> -Rich
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://wikimedia.7.x6.nabble.com/Request-for-a-stable-SMW-w-SF-and-SFS-working-well-tp5075953.html
> Sent from the Semantic Mediawiki - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
> _______________________________________________
> Semediawiki-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/semediawiki-user
>


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Semediawiki-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/semediawiki-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Request for a stable SMW w/ SF and SFS working well.

rkevans
Hi Karsten!

running

{
    "require": {
        "mediawiki/semantic-media-wiki": "2.5.2",
        "mediawiki/page-forms": "4.1",
        "mediawiki/semantic-forms-select": "2.1.0"
    }
}

in "composer.local.json" (and doing a composer update from the mw install dir) seems to be the working combination I needed and has done the trick. I am much obliged and eager to start developing the semantic website now.

Cheers and Rock on!
-Rich
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Request for a stable SMW w/ SF and SFS working well.

kghbln
Hi Rich,

I am glad that it worked out. :) Happy editing.

Cheers Karsten


Am 27.06.2017 um 14:47 schrieb rkevans:

> Hi Karsten!
>
> running
>
> {
>     "require": {
>         "mediawiki/semantic-media-wiki": "2.5.2",
>         "mediawiki/page-forms": "4.1",
>         "mediawiki/semantic-forms-select": "2.1.0"
>     }
> }
>
> in "composer.local.json" (and doing a composer update from the mw install
> dir) seems to be the working combination I needed and has done the trick. I
> am much obliged and eager to start developing the semantic website now.
>
> Cheers and Rock on!
> -Rich
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://wikimedia.7.x6.nabble.com/Request-for-a-stable-SMW-w-SF-and-SFS-working-well-tp5075953p5075974.html
> Sent from the Semantic Mediawiki - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
> _______________________________________________
> Semediawiki-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/semediawiki-user
>


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Semediawiki-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/semediawiki-user
Loading...