Request for short translations into indigenous languages of the Americas

Request for short translations into indigenous languages of the Americas

Pine W
Hello colleagues,

You may be familiar with the "What's making you happy this week?"
emails that User:Clovermoss and I send to Wikimedia-l.

If you are able to do this or to reach out to someone with the
necessary knowledge, I would appreciate having someone add one or more
translations of the sentence "What's making you happy this week?" for
one or more indigenous American languages [1], especially Coast Salish
languages [2].

Please add any translations to a subpage or the talk page of
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pine/WMYHTW_translations. Having
even a single indigenous American language translation would be
helpful.

Thank you very much,

Pine

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_languages_of_the_Americas