Request for the the letter of invitation

Request for the the letter of invitation

Shujen Chang
I've already registered the Wikimania 2012 and filled out the visa assistance section of the registration form.
I need a letter of invitation to assist my visa.
My registered username on wikidc.org is Shujenchang, please check my visa assistance information.
Thanks.

Re: Request for the the letter of invitation

James Hare
Your request will be handled by Katie Filbert.

Regards,
James Hare

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Shujen Chang <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've already registered the Wikimania 2012 and filled out the visa
> assistance section of the registration form.
> I need a letter of invitation to assist my visa.
> My registered username on wikidc.org is Shujenchang, please check my visa
> assistance information.
> Thanks.

Re: Request for the the letter of invitation

Susanna Mkrtchyan
Hi!
I've registered too and I also need a letter of invitation for visa and for my employer.
Best regards,
Susanna Mkrtchyan

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 6:21 PM, James Hare <[hidden email]> wrote:
Your request will be handled by Katie Filbert.

Regards,
James Hare

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Shujen Chang <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've already registered the Wikimania 2012 and filled out the visa
> assistance section of the registration form.
> I need a letter of invitation to assist my visa.
> My registered username on wikidc.org is Shujenchang, please check my visa
> assistance information.
> Thanks.

Re: Request for the the letter of invitation

Shujen Chang
Thanks for your help~ and when will I receive the letter?

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:42 PM, Susanna Mkrtchyan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!
I've registered too and I also need a letter of invitation for visa and for my employer.
Best regards,
Susanna Mkrtchyan

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 6:21 PM, James Hare <[hidden email]> wrote:
Your request will be handled by Katie Filbert.

Regards,
James Hare

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Shujen Chang <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've already registered the Wikimania 2012 and filled out the visa
> assistance section of the registration form.
> I need a letter of invitation to assist my visa.
> My registered username on wikidc.org is Shujenchang, please check my visa
> assistance information.
> Thanks.

Re: Request for the the letter of invitation

Harel Cain
Hi all,

This kind of thing belongs on the various OTRS addresses, not on this public list read by hundreds of people.

Harel Cain

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 16:43, Shujen Chang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for your help~ and when will I receive the letter?

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:42 PM, Susanna Mkrtchyan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!
I've registered too and I also need a letter of invitation for visa and for my employer.
Best regards,
Susanna Mkrtchyan

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 6:21 PM, James Hare <[hidden email]> wrote:
Your request will be handled by Katie Filbert.

Regards,
James Hare

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Shujen Chang <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've already registered the Wikimania 2012 and filled out the visa
> assistance section of the registration form.
> I need a letter of invitation to assist my visa.
> My registered username on wikidc.org is Shujenchang, please check my visa
> assistance information.
> Thanks.

Re: Request for the the letter of invitation

Jeremy Baron
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 09:48, Harel Cain <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This kind of thing belongs on the various OTRS addresses, not on this public
> list read by hundreds of people.

For the uninitiated: 2 of those addresses are
[hidden email] and [hidden email]

It's fairly trivial to move messages from one queue to another so if
in doubt just send your mail to your best guess and it should make
it's way to the right place.

-Jeremy

Re: Request for the the letter of invitation

Shujen Chang
How can I contact Katie Filbert to know the progress of my letter?

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:21 PM, James Hare <[hidden email]> wrote:
Your request will be handled by Katie Filbert.

Regards,
James Hare

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Shujen Chang <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've already registered the Wikimania 2012 and filled out the visa
> assistance section of the registration form.
> I need a letter of invitation to assist my visa.
> My registered username on wikidc.org is Shujenchang, please check my visa
> assistance information.
> Thanks.

Re: Request for the the letter of invitation

Benjamin Chen-2
Well I sent to those queues and haven't received reply for about a week. (probably committee is overwhelmed with the scholarship recipients. ) But I do personally hope to get it as soon as possible.

 When it comes to the student visa season (very soon), it can take up to 3 months to queue for a visa interview...

Best regards,
[[User:Bencmq]] / Benjamin Chen

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM, Jeremy Baron <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 09:48, Harel Cain <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This kind of thing belongs on the various OTRS addresses, not on this public
> list read by hundreds of people.

For the uninitiated: 2 of those addresses are
[hidden email] and [hidden email]

It's fairly trivial to move messages from one queue to another so if
in doubt just send your mail to your best guess and it should make
it's way to the right place.

-Jeremy

Re: Request for the the letter of invitation

Swaroop Rao

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 20:55, Benjamin Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well I sent to those queues and haven't received reply for about a week. (probably committee is overwhelmed with the scholarship recipients. ) But I do personally hope to get it as soon as possible.

 When it comes to the student visa season (very soon), it can take up to 3 months to queue for a visa interview...

Indeed. Hence the urgency :)

Best regards,
[[User:Bencmq]] / Benjamin Chen

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM, Jeremy Baron <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 09:48, Harel Cain <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This kind of thing belongs on the various OTRS addresses, not on this public
> list read by hundreds of people.

For the uninitiated: 2 of those addresses are
[hidden email] and [hidden email]

It's fairly trivial to move messages from one queue to another so if
in doubt just send your mail to your best guess and it should make
it's way to the right place.

-Jeremy

Swaroop Rao
(MikeLynch)

Re: Request for the the letter of invitation

Aude-2
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Benjamin Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well I sent to those queues and haven't received reply for about a week. (probably committee is overwhelmed with the scholarship recipients. ) But I do personally hope to get it as soon as possible.

I am working on them right now and you should get it in the next few hours.

Cheers,
Katie

 When it comes to the student visa season (very soon), it can take up to 3 months to queue for a visa interview...

Best regards,
[[User:Bencmq]] / Benjamin Chen

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM, Jeremy Baron <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 09:48, Harel Cain <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This kind of thing belongs on the various OTRS addresses, not on this public
> list read by hundreds of people.

For the uninitiated: 2 of those addresses are
[hidden email] and [hidden email]

It's fairly trivial to move messages from one queue to another so if
in doubt just send your mail to your best guess and it should make
it's way to the right place.

-Jeremy

Board member, Wikimedia District of Columbia
http://wikimediadc.org
@wikimediadc / @wikimania2012

Re: Request for the the letter of invitation

Srikeit
Have sent a mail requesting the same to scholarships ID.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:03 PM, aude <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Benjamin Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well I sent to those queues and haven't received reply for about a week. (probably committee is overwhelmed with the scholarship recipients. ) But I do personally hope to get it as soon as possible.

I am working on them right now and you should get it in the next few hours.

Cheers,
Katie

 When it comes to the student visa season (very soon), it can take up to 3 months to queue for a visa interview...

Best regards,
[[User:Bencmq]] / Benjamin Chen

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM, Jeremy Baron <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 09:48, Harel Cain <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This kind of thing belongs on the various OTRS addresses, not on this public
> list read by hundreds of people.

For the uninitiated: 2 of those addresses are
[hidden email] and [hidden email]

It's fairly trivial to move messages from one queue to another so if
in doubt just send your mail to your best guess and it should make
it's way to the right place.

-Jeremy

Board member, Wikimedia District of Columbia
http://wikimediadc.org
@wikimediadc / @wikimania2012

Srikeit

Re: Request for the the letter of invitation

Shujen Chang
I've received the letter, thanks for James Hare~

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:44 PM, Srikeit <[hidden email]> wrote:
Have sent a mail requesting the same to scholarships ID.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:03 PM, aude <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Benjamin Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well I sent to those queues and haven't received reply for about a week. (probably committee is overwhelmed with the scholarship recipients. ) But I do personally hope to get it as soon as possible.

I am working on them right now and you should get it in the next few hours.

Cheers,
Katie

 When it comes to the student visa season (very soon), it can take up to 3 months to queue for a visa interview...

Best regards,
[[User:Bencmq]] / Benjamin Chen

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM, Jeremy Baron <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 09:48, Harel Cain <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This kind of thing belongs on the various OTRS addresses, not on this public
> list read by hundreds of people.

For the uninitiated: 2 of those addresses are
[hidden email] and [hidden email]

It's fairly trivial to move messages from one queue to another so if
in doubt just send your mail to your best guess and it should make
it's way to the right place.

-Jeremy

Board member, Wikimedia District of Columbia
http://wikimediadc.org
@wikimediadc / @wikimania2012

Srikeit

Re: Request for the the letter of invitation

Shujen Chang
and also thanks for Katie Filbert~

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:51 PM, Shujen Chang <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've received the letter, thanks for James Hare~

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:44 PM, Srikeit <[hidden email]> wrote:
Have sent a mail requesting the same to scholarships ID.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:03 PM, aude <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Benjamin Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well I sent to those queues and haven't received reply for about a week. (probably committee is overwhelmed with the scholarship recipients. ) But I do personally hope to get it as soon as possible.

I am working on them right now and you should get it in the next few hours.

Cheers,
Katie

 When it comes to the student visa season (very soon), it can take up to 3 months to queue for a visa interview...

Best regards,
[[User:Bencmq]] / Benjamin Chen

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM, Jeremy Baron <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 09:48, Harel Cain <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This kind of thing belongs on the various OTRS addresses, not on this public
> list read by hundreds of people.

For the uninitiated: 2 of those addresses are
[hidden email] and [hidden email]

It's fairly trivial to move messages from one queue to another so if
in doubt just send your mail to your best guess and it should make
it's way to the right place.

-Jeremy

Board member, Wikimedia District of Columbia
http://wikimediadc.org
@wikimediadc / @wikimania2012

Srikeit

Re: Request for the the letter of invitation

Srikeit
Hi

I'm still waiting for my letter of invitation.

I request the organizing committee to provide me with one at their earliest as initiating visa procedures immediately is very essential.

Regards

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:40 PM, Shujen Chang <[hidden email]> wrote:
and also thanks for Katie Filbert~

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:51 PM, Shujen Chang <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've received the letter, thanks for James Hare~

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:44 PM, Srikeit <[hidden email]> wrote:
Have sent a mail requesting the same to scholarships ID.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:03 PM, aude <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Benjamin Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well I sent to those queues and haven't received reply for about a week. (probably committee is overwhelmed with the scholarship recipients. ) But I do personally hope to get it as soon as possible.

I am working on them right now and you should get it in the next few hours.

Cheers,
Katie

 When it comes to the student visa season (very soon), it can take up to 3 months to queue for a visa interview...

Best regards,
[[User:Bencmq]] / Benjamin Chen

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM, Jeremy Baron <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 09:48, Harel Cain <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This kind of thing belongs on the various OTRS addresses, not on this public
> list read by hundreds of people.

For the uninitiated: 2 of those addresses are
[hidden email] and [hidden email]

It's fairly trivial to move messages from one queue to another so if
in doubt just send your mail to your best guess and it should make
it's way to the right place.

-Jeremy

Board member, Wikimedia District of Columbia
http://wikimediadc.org
@wikimediadc / @wikimania2012

Srikeit

Srikeit Tadepalli

Re: Request for the the letter of invitation

Shujen Chang
I think you can mail to Katie Filbert, my letter was written by her.

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 7:14 PM, Srikeit <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I'm still waiting for my letter of invitation.

I request the organizing committee to provide me with one at their earliest as initiating visa procedures immediately is very essential.

I have replied privately to Srikeit and we're working urgently as possible on all remaining visa letter requests (prioritizing those with the longest wait times).

If anyone has a visa appointment this week or next week, please email me (or [hidden email]) and we can make sure you get your letter in time.  And please make sure you are registered [1] with complete and up-to-date information in the visa assistance part of the form.

Cheers,
Katie