Request for translation: Brand survey central notice banner

Request for translation: Brand survey central notice banner

Quim Gil-2
Hello all,

The 2030 Movement Brand Project is preparing a survey on proposed changes to names for the movement, affiliates and the Foundation. We are working on a central banner notice to be shown to logged in users in all projects in all languages between June 16 and June 30.

We are requesting help from volunteers to translate the banner in as many languages as possible. The banner has two sentences. We welcome your help especially covering languages underrepresented in our movement. For context, the survey will be available in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Russian and Spanish.

The banner strings:

Thank you very much for your help!

--
Quim Gil (he/him)