Request of membership

mohamedudhuman05wikimedia
Dear person,

           I would like to become a member of wikimedia

Thanks,
Mohamed Udhuman

Mohamed Udhuman

Re: Request of membership

Pine W
Hi Mohamed,

Welcome. If you'd like to become a member of the community, you can register an account at https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:CreateAccount&returnto=Main+Page.

Would you also like to become a member of a Wikimedia affiliate? There is a list of affiliates on https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_movement_affiliates. You can search the page for your country's name. If you are in the United States, we don't have a national affiliate; instead we have several regional affiliates, and you can learn more at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_United_States_Coalition.

Pine