Request to translate message and banner for new Desktop Improvements prototype (Basque, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Persian, Spanish, Vietnamese)

Request to translate message and banner for new Desktop Improvements prototype (Basque, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Persian, Spanish, Vietnamese)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
Hallo,
We have an initial prototype of the first stage of the Desktop Improvements project, that is almost ready for editor feedback from the wikis that expressed interest in trying it early.
We'd like to get their feedback in their language.
Please could you help translate this page and banner text?
(Note: I will change the way the page works to make it better for non-English writers (with multiple input boxes and preloads), after translations are done).

Our target languages are Basque, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Persian, Spanish, Vietnamese

Thank you! and {{Int:Feedback-thanks-title}}!

--
Nick "Quiddity" Wilson (he/him)
Community Engagement - Documentation