Quantcast

Research Scientist position at WMF

Leila Zia
Hi all,

The Research team at the Wikimedia Foundation has just opened a full-time
research scientist position
<https://boards.greenhouse.io/wikimedia/jobs/640434?gh_src=7t836o1#.WNqPliHyvCI>.
In the past years, the team has worked on a variety of projects, including:
building ML-based scoring systems for Wikipedia and Wikidata
<https://blog.wikimedia.org/2015/11/30/artificial-intelligence-x-ray-specs/>
, recommendations systems for article creation
<https://blog.wikimedia.org/2016/04/27/article-recommendation-system/>, models
to detect harassment and personal attacks
<https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/02/07/scaling-understanding-of-harassment/>,
and more. we are looking to add one more full-time role to our team to
expand our research capacity and strengthen our collaborations with
academia and industry.

If this is the kind of job you're interested in, please consider applying.
If you know people in your network who may be a good fit, please encourage
them to apply.

Best,
Leila

--